10.28.2008

Up on the roof, with the whole world at your feet.



I have survived midterm hell and I promise to be posting more, so those of you who once read my blog consistently, PLEASE READ ON!
I stumbled across a website today that really struck my fancy; partly because I've never heard of most of the designers, and partly because the prices were disgustingly cheap for the gorgeous design work.  The store/website Pixie Market is as cute as its name, offering awesome shoes, dresses, jackets and more for a surprisingly reasonable price.  The store locations on Stanton between Orchard and Ludlow (and one in LA) must be pretty well hidden because I've never came across it while poking around the LES but I'm definitely going to check it out.  
The online site is surprisingly easy to use but it looks like the clothing sells out quickly, meaning, go buy some sweet stuff asap! 

No comments: