5.26.2009

Lets put out heads together.





Collaboration is the new black. Pop-up shops are the new black. Everyone is getting wildly creative with ways to sell, sell, sell in an economy that is struggling to keep heads above water. The Cheap Monday's pop-up shop on Lafayette is apparently a huge success, and the buzz about Gaps collab with Alex Wang (my fav) and Vena Cava (my other fav) is not dying down and its still weeks away from stores. 

I can't decide how I feel about the almost all-khaki designs since I'm not much of a khaki person anyway. But even still, I can't help but fall victim to kind-of wanting the cute motorcycle-esque jacket (a la Wang) and the egyptian/geometric print dress (a la VC).  So the question is, how do I get my hands on them without the line and the fuss? 
 
Le sigh.

No comments: