9.22.2009

I'm in Love with Love.






Boy, do I have the biggest Girl crush ever! I went to Pamela Love's exhibition during fashion week to unveil her newest jewelry collection and it was just to die for, much like she is.  The collection, which features mammoth tusks in some of the limited edition pieces, is very raw and natural, lots of metals and leathers and ivory (?).  Pamela Love herself is absolutely stunning, with the most gorgeous crazy curly hair and smokey eyes.  I died for both her and her collection.  What was really cool about her presentation was that she created these little tents with old leather chairs, candle wax, dream catchers which created an almost eerie ambiance.  My love, Ethan, and his band Lost Boys played a short acoustic set over the fashion-chatter and the Patron drunk visitors. 


Photo: Garance Dore, Refinery29

2 comments:

Britney Jones said...

Being loved is the best feeling. Everyone wants to get loved.

Smith Shelly said...

I too have seen Pamela's exhibition, was really good.

http://www.powerenrich.com/