11.20.2008

A place to call my own.




When you get past the hell that is moving in New York City, the whole experience is a rebirth both mentally and spatially.  This is most certainly the case for me since I'm downsizing to a small west village 6 floor walk-up on the quaint and quiet street of Grove.  The space itself doesn't bother me so much as the lack of closet space; I'm moving out of my 2 huge closets into one that will barely hold my t-shirts let alone my clothing, shoes, art supplies and magazines.  

But I must find a way to make this work.  So when I set out to find the perfect way to organize my life, I fell in love with these vintage looking filing cabinets from TwoJakes.com.  Made in the UK out of stainless steel, the Bisey cabinets offer a multitude of styles featuring anywhere from 4 to 30 drawers, giving you the perfect amount of space and storage.  Also, you can pick the color finish you want to match your drapes or opt for the assorted draw sizes.  

Either way, this is for sure on my Christmas list filed under home improvements. 

No comments: