11.17.2008

That means no, where I come from.






I admit it. 
I am a victim of New York City's ever-growing appreciation of black clothing. It's mildly embarrassing when you ask your room-mate every morning if this shade of black goes with this shade of black.  Anyway, I have been trying to expand my wardrobe options and while doing so, I have fallen in love with the ultimate foe of black; YELLOW.  
Yes thats right, YELLOW.
Not only yellow, but oranges and reds and even purples (GASP).  But more specifically, I have fallen in love with Miu Miu's newest addition to my Christmas list, these peep-toes. Yes, I know, they're horribly unconventional and impractical, but I LOVE THEM, and you will too once you see them mixed with my everyday wardrobe of black and white and gray. 

So, if you feel so inclined to buy them for me, I promise I will not object and I will accept them and eternally kiss your feet for the kind gesture towards my shoe collection. 

No comments: