6.14.2009

They tried to make me go to rehab...





Ugh, I am the first to admit that my biggest guilty pleasure on the iPod is Amy Winehouse. I can go days where I listen to her songs on repeat until I start tricking myself into thinking that smoking can do wonders for your vocal chords. Alas, I know this is not true, and its tragic to see a waste of such immense talent due to prolonged drug use. But at least some people are banking on it!

As you all know, collabs are the new black, so its no surprise that british clothing line, PPQ, is working on something with the wino we all know and love. And since she's dropped off the face of the performing earth, I guess she'll have plenty of time on her hands to get it off the ground.

In the meantime, please enjoy these gag-gifts that other have designed in honor of Ms. Winehouse. I especially love the jewel encrusted tampon and the heroin+cocaine salt+pepper shakers.

No comments: