5.08.2008

"Everybody loves me, and I intend to keep it that way"


I've always had a mild fascination with Sarah Michelle Gellars cocaine-cross from Cruel Intentions, and since that movie, I've kept my eye open for a similar novelty. Lars Marius Larsen's container necklaces are definitely something for the wanna-be drug addict in all of us.

His work in jewelry has been described as Men's Metal, but I think that it can go either way. The work is definitely masculine in his choice of material, but the big chunky monogram bracelets would look equally chic on a skinny little wrist.

Check out the rest of this Norwegians designs and container necklaces and you can get really nostalgic and pop in Cruel Intentions and see Ryan Phillippe pre Reese Wither-away-spoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miranda.

Thanks for showing my work.

Best regards.

Lars Marius//Lamar