5.08.2008

Hot. Tranny. Mess.




Ahhh, summer! Time for you to put away your mostly-black-New-Yorkers wardrobe and bring out that little hint of color you have hiding all the way in the back of your closet. Or, if you're like me, you still wear black but try to pop in a few bright tones to mix it up.
Aside from my pedicure (which is barbie pink, thank you) I have added in some pretty colors to my make-up collection. I recently got this Urban Decay Indigo Mascara, which adds just the slightest bit of color to eyes. Makes brown and green eyes pop, and just brightens blue eyes.
When it comes to lipstick, I'll leave the red to Hayley and so I recently tried this neon-pink Make-Up forever lipstick. The color is gorgeous on, especially against pale skin and dark hair but its not for the faint of heart- a very bold color that does not come off of vintage Victorian lace shirts (I stand witness to this, RIP shirt).
So yeah. If the inner faux-tranny in you has been dying to come out and play, this summer is the perfect time to let loose. Side Note: These are not to be worn together. I repeat, NOT to be worn together unless you're really trying to look like Sophia Lamar.


(Thanks Romy, for the inspiration on this post.)

No comments: