2.16.2008

I like a girl with caked up make-up.

JUST WHEN YOU THINK MAYBE YOU LIKE HERMES MORE THAN CHANEL, CHANEL PULLS SOMETHING LIKE THIS:







Mother-fucking Chanel cell phone...my life isn't complete till I get one.
Copying the likes of Armani and Prada, who have recently ventured into the cell phone market, Chanel does the same with this little beauty.  All I know so far is that it has a hidden screen and keyboard, and its pretty much the coolest piece of technology I've ever seen.
Oh, the hand-jobs that I'd give for this cell phone. 

Unfortunately, this is just a design idea; no news as to whether or not this will be on the market anytime soon... as I find out more, I'll post it, because I know all you blood-thirsty, die-hard Chanel addicts are drooling.

PUT YOUR TONGUE BACK IN YOUR MOUTH, GIRL.

No comments: