3.27.2008

The sidewalk holds diamonds like a jewelry store case.



Ugh, I know I've been talking about summer a lot lately, but you know those first couple of nice days you get that lead you into spring? Ya, well, they've come and I've got spring fever more than ever. 
Stopped into Kusbi the other day to visit the assholes who work there (whom, of course, I love), and of course left with a new pair of denim shorts just in time for summer.  Nothing says summer lovin' better than buying a new pair of shorts in 40 degree weather! (They'll be tucked away till its possible to wear them without getting pneumonia) 
You can buy Ksubi products on My Catwalk or go visit Madison, Kevin and Stacey at the Ksubi store on Mulberry between Spring and Prince. Tell them I sent you, but don't expect a discount.  

No comments: