3.05.2008

Just imagine all the time we could kill.



These posts are long overdue- sorry to those of you who actually visit my blog.. So anyway, I'm talking to my friend today who has a show tonight and he mentions how we're gonna drink hot toddies before since a little liquid courage and some throat coat never hurt anyone before singing. 
So I decided to post some good recipes. My personal favorite is a classic honey, lemon, whiskey and hot water.
you need:
-1 1/2 oz. whiskey
-1 oz. honey
-1/3 oz. lemon juice
- 3 oz. hot water
I would recommend using more or less whiskey depending on what you're using this for.  This is also a great recipe for a good night sleep- puts me to bed immediately. 

Here are a few other ways to prepare hot toddies:

And simply garnish with a cinnamon stick... 
or something.

No comments: